April 21, 2021, 10:35 am

Notice :
Website update in progress. Soon we will have a new look....

School Student Dies Of Electrocution In Madhabpur

Mir Jamal Habiganj: A schoolboy named Siam Pathan died after getting electrocuted while playing badminton in Madhabpur.

The incident took place at Krishnanagar village in the municipal town around 10 pm on Wednesday.

Siam is the son of Amjad Pathan of the village and a seventh grade student of Upazila Adarsh ​​High School.

According to local sources, Siam was playing badminton with friends at night. At that time, he was electrified by the electric wire in the playground. When he was taken to the Upazila Health Complex in critical condition, the doctor on duty declared him dead.

Madhabpur Upazila Health Complex Residential Medical Officer. Nadiruzzaman confirmed the truth of the incident.

Please Share This Post in Your Social Media

© All rights reserved © 2019 thedailymorningglory.com
Design & Developed BY website