December 2, 2021, 9:59 am

Notice :
Website update in progress. Soon we will have a new look....

One person was electrocuted in Habiganj

Staff Reporter, Habiganj :

A man named Emran Mia (50) was electrocuted in Bahula village of Habiganj Sadar upazila. He is the son of late Mansur Ali of that village.

He became clear when he went to connect electricity to his house on Thursday afternoon. Family members rescued him and brought him to Habiganj Sadar Hospital, where doctors declared him dead. Sadar police made an inquest of the body and sent it to the morgue.

Please Share This Post in Your Social Media

© All rights reserved © 2019 thedailymorningglory.com
Design & Developed BY website