May 17, 2022, 5:03 am

Notice :
Website update in progress. Soon we will have a new look....

Fire in Barhatta, loss of 20 lakh taka

Netrokona Correspondent: A furniture shop in Barhatta in Netrokona has been gutted by fire.
The incident took place at around 3pm on Thursday at the shop of a furniture trader named Maju Bepari in Sahta Bazar of the upazila. It has been reported that 20 lakh taka’s has been lost due to this.
Maju Bepari, a businessman, said he closed his shop on the night of the incident as usual and went home. Around 3 pm, you can find out that his shop is on fire. He later came to the scene. He said there were goods worth around tk 10 lakh here. Besides, the value of the house will be more than 10 lakh taka.
All have been burnt to ashes. He added that a man named Lal Mia was in the shop. Various parts of his body were burnt.

According to the locals, people came forward when they heard the screams of fire. Later, the people present and the fire brigade came from Netrokona and put out the fire.
Officer-in-charge of Netrokona Fire Station Anwar Hossain confirmed the incident.
He said the fire was reported to have started due to an electrical fault. The matter of erosion is under investigation. For now, the amount is estimated to be three and a half lakh Taka

Please Share This Post in Your Social Media

© All rights reserved © 2019 thedailymorningglory.com
Design & Developed BY website