June 22, 2021, 9:20 pm

Notice :
Website update in progress. Soon we will have a new look....

A schoolgirl died after being electrocuted in Gopaya

Staff Reporter, Habiganj:

A schoolgirl named Trishna Akhter (6) was electrocuted in Gopaya village of Habiganj’s Sadar upazila. She is the daughter of Abdus Salam of that village. The accident took place around 10 am on Monday. He was studying in 1st class in a local primary school.

According to his family sources, he was thirsty when he went to switch the fan in the morning. He was immediately rescued and taken to Habiganj Sadar Hospital where on-duty doctor Debashish Das declared him dead. Sadar police prepared an inquest report of the body. However, as there was no complaint from the family, the body was handed over without an autopsy.

Please Share This Post in Your Social Media

© All rights reserved © 2019 thedailymorningglory.com
Design & Developed BY website