September 23, 2023, 10:23 am
Notice :
Wellcome to our website...

While catching a snake, Sapur died due to the bite of a snake

Reporter Name 94 Time View
Update : Thursday, October 27, 2022


A Sapur named Suman (30) died in Shyampur village of Naopara union of Durgapur upazila of Rajshahi. He was rescued and sent to Rajshahi Medical College Hospital when his entire body was poisoned by the snake while catching the snake. Sapude Sumon died under treatment on Wednesday night.

It is reported that a poisonous snake bit Sumon while catching a snake at the house of Altaf Hossain in the western neighborhood of Shyampur village on Wednesday (October 26) evening. Suman returned home from there and slept at night without telling anyone. Later, around 12 o’clock in the night, when the poison started in his body, Suman called his cousin Sabuj and said, I got injured by snake bite while catching a snake. My body started poisoning. Take me to the hospital quickly. Later, he was rescued from there and rushed to Rajshahi Medical College Hospital, where the doctor on duty in the emergency department declared Suman dead.
Meanwhile, when the news of Suman’s sudden death spread in the village, the entire village thronged to Suman’s house at night. Neighbors were also overwhelmed by the cries of the relatives of the family.

আপনার মতামত লিখুন :

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More News Of This Category