December 1, 2022, 10:45 pm
Notice :
Wellcome to our website...

Kishore Bangshal of Madhavpur was electrocuted

Reporter Name 39 Time View
Update : Friday, October 21, 2022

Staff Reporter, Habiganj/

A teenager named Ashiq (13) died after being electrocuted by a water motor in a bag making factory in Malitola area of ​​Bangshal in the capital. He was an employee of that factory. This incident happened yesterday Friday (October 21) around 3:30 pm.

He was brought to the Dhaka Medical College (Dhamek) hospital in a dazed state and the doctor declared him dead around 4:30.

Deceased Ashiq is the son of Chutu Mia of Madhavpur upazila. He lived in that bag factory in Malitola. Abdus Salam, the owner of the factory who rescued Ashiq and brought him to the hospital, said that Malitola is a school bag factory on the 2nd floor. Workers lived on the ground floor. A water motor is mounted below.

Salam also said that at the time of the incident, Ashiq went to the ground floor to leave the water motor. At that time he was electrocuted. Later he was rushed to the local National Hospital. Later he died when he was taken to Dhaka Medical.

Incharge (Inspector) of Police Outpost of DMK Hospital. Bachchu Mia confirmed the death and said that the body has been kept in the morgue.


আপনার মতামত লিখুন :

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More News Of This Category
NEWS OF DISTRICT