December 2, 2022, 12:02 am
Notice :
Wellcome to our website...

School student died due to electrocution in Habiganj

Reporter Name 45 Time View
Update : Saturday, October 15, 2022

Symbolic image.
Staff Reporter, Habiganj/

A school student named Raihan Mia (10) died due to electrocution in Bahula village of Habiganj Sadar Upazila. On Saturday morning he went to charge his mobile phone. At that time he was accidentally electrocuted. Later the family members rescued him and brought him to Habiganj Sadar Hospital where the doctor on duty declared him dead.

He is the son of Shahjahan Mia of that village. However, his relatives took the body without informing the police of Sadar police station.


আপনার মতামত লিখুন :

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More News Of This Category
NEWS OF DISTRICT