March 3, 2024, 4:43 am
Notice :
Wellcome to our website...

One person died due to electrocution while cutting trees

Reporter Name 125 Time View
Update : Thursday, September 22, 2022

Symbolic image.

A man named Monir Mia (50) died of electrocution while cutting trees in Daulatpur village of Baniachang upazila of Habiganj. He is the son of Samed Ali of that village.

Today Thursday afternoon, he was cutting the tree branches of the house. At one point, he was electrocuted and brought to Habiganj Sadar Hospital, where the doctor declared him dead. Sadar Thana police prepared the body condition report and sent it to the morgue.

আপনার মতামত লিখুন :

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More News Of This Category