Is consuming fish oil harmful or good for health?
Many people think that consuming large fish oil is harmful to health. For this reason, many people stay away from fish oil even if they like to eat it. However, according to doctors, fish oil does not reduce the risk of heart disease. In addition to protein, omega-three fatty acids, many vitamins, iodine, fish oil is rich in antioxidants. So fish oil is very beneficial for good health. For this, you can take ‘fish oil capsules’ regularly with the doctor’s advice.
Benefits of fish oil:
1. Fish oil provides proper nutrition to the heart. People who eat fish regularly have a reduced risk of heart disease. Fish oil contains good cholesterol. Fish oil lowers blood triglyceride levels. Can reduce blood pressure problems.
2. Fish oil can boost the body’s immune system. You can rely on this oil to protect yourself from the attack of bacteria and viruses.
3. Regular consumption of fish oil is good for eye health.
4. Omega-3 fatty acids are very beneficial in maintaining good bone health. Fish oil fulfills the body’s need for omega three fatty acids.
5. Omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil help reduce depression. So eating fish regularly will keep your mind healthy.
6. Omega-3 fatty acids in the body during pregnancy are very beneficial for the health of mother and baby. So even at this time, doctors suggest taking ‘fish oil capsules’.