October 7, 2022, 7:32 pm
Notice :
Wellcome to our website...

The death of a student at Baniachang

Reporter Name 28 Time View
Update : Thursday, August 25, 2022

Baniachong/Habiganj/Representative/

A student named Arifa Akhter (10) died in the village of Baniachong upazila after taking the drug of rat. She is the daughter of Shahinur Mia of the village and a fourth grade student of a local school.

On Wednesday afternoon, he mistakenly ate rat drugs. Later, the family members rescued him and brought him to Habiganj Sadar Hospital and sent him to the emergency department without being well poisoned and sent to the 6-storey medicine ward. After leaving there, he died around 2pm. Sadar Police Station prepared a report of the body and sent it to the morgue.


আপনার মতামত লিখুন :

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

More News Of This Category
NEWS OF DISTRICT