January 17, 2021, 12:38 am

Notice :
Website update in progress. Soon we will have a new look....

Gas line fire in Tukerbazar : Burnt person dies

Sylhet Bureau: Fakir Mohammad was burnt in the fire caused by the leakage of the gas line in Tuk market on the outskirts of Sylhet city. Shahid has died. He died at Sylhet Osmani Medical College Hospital around 5am on Tuesday (December 15).

Earlier on Sunday (December 13) evening, he was burnt in a fire in front of a tong shop near the bridge near Tukerbazar. Incidentally, a fire broke out last Sunday evening when a gas line pipe leaked in front of a tong shop near the bridge near Tukerbazar.

At the moment the fire took a terrible form and spread to many parts of the line. Upon receiving the news, 4 units of fire service rushed to the spot.

Please Share This Post in Your Social Media

© All rights reserved © 2019 thedailymorningglory.com
Design & Developed BY website